Data Scientist / Researcher
RemoteSwitzerland, Zürich, ZurichProduct
We are looking for a Data Scientist / Researcher to lead our analytics, data, and research efforts as part of our small and powerful remote-first team.
Zerofy is an early-stage startup with a big mission. We just shipped our first product and completed our first funding round. We are an experienced founding team with significant expertise both in technology and renewable energy with companies such as Apple, Meta, ABB etc. You’ll be joining the founders and a small technical team. If you are looking to join an impactful consumer product company early on, this is for you!
What you’ll do:
You’ll cover a pretty broad range of data-science related topics from researching up to implementing:
- Data-science and ML for product features such as classification and prediction (structured data, time series, etc.) within our mobile applications. You’ll be leveraging third party solutions or implement your own, depending on what’s most efficient.
- Researching of data sources, including for example LCA analyses.
- Lead and implement tracking of regular metrics such as our KPIs and usage metrics. Definition jointly with product/founders, implementation of collection and visualization.
- Lead and implement one-off analyses related to our usage and product metrics.
- Research various climate-related data for our product and for our blog.
- Help with data-driven product design efforts.
What we offer:
- Work from anywhere with a fully-remote team with current presence in the US, Switzerland, Estonia, and the Ukraine
- An impactful project and a lot of responsibility
- Freedom, flexibility, and no overheads
- The possibility to grow and shape something from the ground up
- Equity participation
- Perks & Benefits: 5 weeks of vacation, coworking space contribution, etc.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a versatile and analytical person, who as collected expertise in the following areas:
- Experience with data science and machine learning on a practical level (e.g. common ML algorithms and application in Python)
- Preferably prior experience with lifecycle analysis (e.g. EXIOBASE) or GHG accounting
- You’re technically competent with relevant analytics tools (e.g. Python (e.g. Numpy, Scipy, Pandas, Tensorflow), or R). Preferably also SQL or equivalent.
- Interest in climate tech and willingness to dive deep into new topics
- Pragmatic hands-on approach to solving challenging problems